HLK INFRASTRUCTURE PVT LTD
Position: Tender Document Specialists (Head)
Experience: 8-15 yrs
This position is responsible to provide contracting activity includes vendor pre-qualification, tendering process, tender evaluation, contract negotiation, vendor recommendation, contract execution.Understanding of Government rules and regulations.
- Candidate must have Knowledge and experience in Government contracting, Assist in the drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of service and revenue generating contracts Propose amended contract language and negotiate proposed changes in bids.
- A bid manager is also the first point of contact for the client, and liaises with estimators who produce the price element of a bid. This is collated with the 'quality' submission, which is what bid managers generally work on.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
- Identify appropriate companies with whom to form partnerships with and to provide supporting developing tender responses
- Develop and implement strategies for winning tenders.
- The Bid Manager is typically responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification and risk management.
- B .tech in civil is required
- Applicants would ideally have 8- 15 years experience.
- Preferred Qualifications . Govt service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in similar projects.